Monday, October 22, 2007

new books!

I love when we get a shipment of new books in. :) Stop by the LMC to check out all the new titles.

A few new ones that you might be interested in:

* Blood Fever by Charlie Higson (book 2 in the Young Bond series)
* The Icebound Land by John Flanagan (book 3 in the Ranger's Apprentice series)
* The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan (book 3 in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series)
* The Off Season by Catherine Gilbert Murdock (sequel to Dairy Queen)
* Notes from the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonnenblick (the author of Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie)
* Peak by Roland Smith (the author of Zach's Lie)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Percy Jackson series! At first I thought it was kind of dorky, but then I found that I couldn't put the book down. It tookd you on an adventure like no other, and I loved that. I also want to read the newest one that came out, I'm so excited!

Kate W.