Friday, May 30, 2008

summer reading

I find it so hard to believe that it is almost the end of the school year. This year just seemed to fly by. I hope that you continue to read over the summer. A few suggestions if you are looking for summer reading suggestions:

* Lake Bluff Public Library has a summer reading program. The theme this year is "Where the Wild Things Read." The program begins June 21st and runs for 6 weeks. Please consider participating. :)

* I will be blogging about the books I am reading this summer... so please continue to visit this blog :)

* I also have suggestions for summer reading listed on the LMC website

The book I am SO excited about this summer is Breaking Dawn, which is the newest book in the Twilight series. It will be released on August 2nd.

No comments: