Thursday, August 14, 2008

books...books...books

I have not been doing a very good job of posting about the books I have read. I have been busy reading, but also busy enjoying what is left of the summer :) I have read the following books since the last time I posted:
* Room One: A Mystery or Two by Andrew Clements
* Children of the Lamp: The Akhenaten Adventure by P.B. Kerr
* Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
* Swordbird by Nancy Yi Fan
* The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry

The only one I didn't really enjoy out of this whole bunch was Children of the Lamp. I just couldn't get into the story or plot. Of course, the one I enjoyed the most was Breaking Dawn ... I had been waiting for it to come out ALL summer. It didn't drawn me in quite like the other three books in the series did, but it still was a great read. :)

Happy reading! If you read any of the books listed, comment on this post and let me know how you liked them. :)

No comments: