Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


I was SO anxious to read this book...I had heard so many students (and other librarians!) talking about it. I really enjoyed it! The subject matter made me a little not-so-sure about the book - people fighting each other to death? I wasn't sure if I wanted to read about that! But the book turned out to be so much more than that. I was immediately drawn into the world of Katniss and Peeta. I found it hard to put this book down. 

Happy Reading! If you read The Hunger Games, comment on this post and let me know how you liked it! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This book WAS fantastic - it's the next book club title at Prairie Ridge High School. Several members of the sophomore basketball are reading it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for suggesting this book.

Anonymous said...

I love this book! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

I loved it! The second one is fantastic too!
Marisa