Saturday, June 9, 2007

Peak by Roland Smith




I am so excited! I was getting ready to post about the book I just finished reading and I saw that two students visited to let me know what they have been reading! Thanks for stopping by. :)

I just finished reading Peak by Roland Smith. This is by the same author who wrote Zach's Lie.
I read Peak in about two days - it was hard to put down. The main character is Peak, a 14 year old boy who is arrested for climbing a New York City skyscraper. Peak is put on probation - but only with the understanding that he will leave New York to be with his long-lost father who runs a climbing company in Thailand. Peak soon discovers why his father has welcomed him back into his life - he wants Peak to be the youngest person to reach the Mt. Everest summit.

Happy reading! If you read Peak, comment on this post and let me know how you liked it. :)

No comments: