Monday, August 20, 2007

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli


Love, Stargirl was another book that I was anxiously waiting for this summer. :) It did not disappoint me - I loved connecting with Stargirl once again and I really enjoying the way the book was written...a series of letters.

from Amazon:
"Love, Stargirl picks up a year after Stargirl ends and reveals the new life of the beloved character who moved away so suddenly at the end of Stargirl. The novel takes the form of "the world's longest letter," in diary form, going from date to date through a little more than a year's time. In her writing, Stargirl mixes memories of her bittersweet time in Mica, Arizona, with involvements with new people in her life."

Happy reading! If you read Love, Stargirl, comment on this post and let me know how you liked it. :)

No comments: