Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Question of the week

I thought it might be fun to post a "question of the week" (or QofW for short when I am labeling blog posts). The question will be in the form of a poll and I will post new questions each Wednesday ... so please check back each week! :) You can cast your vote in the poll located in the right hand column of the blog. Sometimes the question might be book related... sometimes it might just be fun questions. :)

The Question of the Week is: Did you read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this summer?

I did read the new Harry Potter this summer - I couldn't wait the mailman to deliver it! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Harry Potter 7 was fantastic. It had all the best action of all 7. I was going to get it at midnight but I got sick.

Anonymous said...

unfortunatly i didn't read Harry Potter 7. I only read the first and secound. I feel stupid though because everyone reads harry potter. I'll pick them up later though.

Anonymous said...

No need to feel stupid... I tried to read the first Harry Potter FOUR times and just didn't like it. Then I started listening to them on CD, and I really enjoyed them that way. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Harry Potter I started reading them in second grade. I think the seventh book is great and really cool. J.K. Rowling is my hero!

Anonymous said...

Harry Potter Rocks!!! The Books are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I love Harry Potter I started reading them in second grade. I think the seventh book is great and really cool. J.K. Rowling is my hero!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Four times is a lot! I'll admit that I didn't start book 1 for about 6 months(a record!) but I loved all 7 of them. I got my Harry Potter 7 at 10:30 am and finished at 9:30 the same night!