Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Princess and the Peabodys by Betty Birney


What a fun story! One of the students in my advisory loaned me this book and it was a fun read!

Casey Peabody is just your average 14 year old girl who attends Pine Glen Junior High. Casey is a soccer player who struggles to deal with the cheerleaders at school who tend to act like princesses.
When a young teenage wizard's spell goes wrong, Casey finds a real medieval princess living at her house! Princess Eglantine brings all kind of excitement to the Peabody household. :)

Happy reading! If you read The Princess and the Peabodys, comment on this post and let me know how you liked it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that this was a pretty god book. I enjoyed reading it, but I thought that it was kind of weird how Casey didn't act like a 14 year old. Other than that, I really did like this book. I would recommend this book to girls ages 9-13.