Monday, July 7, 2008

what a conference!

Last week I was very lucky to attend the NECC (National Educational Computing Conference). It was held in San Antonio, TX - which was a city I had not visited before. Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Schuetz, Mrs. Carney, and Mr. Beese also were at the conference ... it was fun for us to learn together.

The theme of the conference was: convene connect transform

It was so interesting to convene (meet) with other teachers from around the country and learn about how technology can be used in our classrooms. It was exciting to connect with other teachers who had similar interests and gave me ideas to use at our school. The conference gave me much to think about and tranformed my thinking of technology in many ways.
I wanted to share about this conference with you because teachers also like to learn... and it is really neat to have Ah-ha! moments ... just like you do when you learn something exciting in the classroom! :)

No comments: