Thursday, September 18, 2008

reading and more...

I had a few students suggest that it might be neat to share what I am currently reading. So I did just that. :) I added two sections on the right hand side of this blog - "currently reading" and "currently listening to" (since I usually am listening to a book in the car). I will do my best to keep it updated and current.
I also had a few students share that they are using a tool to help keep track of books read and also connect with friends to share good titles. The website they are using is called Goodreads. This is very similar to the tool that I use called LibraryThing. The books displayed on the right hand column of this blog are books that I have added in LibraryThing. I think it is neat that there are websites available that can help you find great books that might be interesting to read! :)

No comments: