Wednesday, December 10, 2008

LMC wiki

I have added a link on the right hand side of the blog, but also wanted to share the news in a post! I have started a LMC wiki. One thing I added to the wiki is an online form to submit book requests. If there is a book you would like to be added to the library collection, all you need to do is fill out the form located on the "Book Requests" section of the wiki. Also located on the wiki is a section for Book Suggestions and also a Screencast section. A screencast is an online tutorial that can help you see how to do something on the computer. I hope to continue to add to the wiki ... so stop by often. :)



2 comments:

E. Wyatt said...

I love the new wiki. How did you create the request form?

Anonymous said...

How did you make the screencast? I've thought about making those for awhile now!