Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wow! Summer is over already?!

I hope everyone had a great summer!

I wanted to first start with a Question of the Week ...

The Question of the Week is: What was your favorite thing about summer?

I enjoyed having more time to read and enjoying the warm weather.

Please cast your vote in the poll located at the top of the blog :)

I also thought I would share some titles that I really enjoyed reading this summer:
* Wings by Aprilynne Pike (so good! it reminded me of Twilight)

* The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (same author of Shug - this was a great summer read!)

* Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (the sequel to The Hunger Games - I could not put it down!)

What did you read this summer? Leave a comment and let me know!


3 comments:

Jessica Duong said...

i read wings too it was awesome!
my fav book i read this summer

Jessica Duong said...

i read wings too it was awesome!
my fav book i read this summer

Unknown said...

I read a lot of books this summer. Hmm, My favorite had to be The Bysterious Benedict society.