Sunday, September 2, 2007

Eclipse

I have gotten a few comments on the post about Eclipse and I have enjoyed talking with many of you about this book during this past week at school!

Like many of you, I want the next book to be out NOW. :) But...the next book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, will not be released until Fall 2008. Stephenie Meyer has also started to write Midnight Sun, which is Edward's version of Twilight. You can read the first chapter of Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand waiting for the next book in this series. I am obsessed. - Mrs. Schuetz

Anonymous said...

My sister read the bok in one day she loves that series!!!!

Anonymous said...

I loved Eclipse,and of course I also loved Twilight and New Moon. During the summer I would like to read all of them over and over again. I am in love with these books!
Kate W.

Anna said...

I love the whole series! Whoooohooo!