Thursday, July 19, 2007

Harry Potter thoughts

Wow... hard to believe that book 7 will be out in a few short days. :) I have my theories about what will happen ... I wonder if my theories will prove to be true?? It has been fun working at the public library to hear everyone's thoughts about what they think will happen. The challenge for me will be to read it fast enough before I work at the public library again ... because I sure people will be talking about it. :)
I have not seen the new movie, but I heard that it was pretty good. That might be on my list of things to do for tomorrow. :)

In other new book news... not much longer for Eclipse to come out! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Harry Potter series. When I saw the books, I was like how am I possibly going to finish this, but I finished it in a few days, and I moved on to the next one. I can't wait to see the new movie that's coming out in July!

Kate W.