Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson


Wow! What a book! I started reading this book on my way home from San Diego - it made the flight go by very quickly! :) As some of you might know, I am not a huge fantasy fan - so I have been putting off reading this book, but now I am eager to read the next two books in the series.
Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment tells the story of 14 year old Maximum, a spunky girl who isn't afraid of sticking up for herself. Maximum is the leader of her ragtag "family" - a group of 6 kids that are quite special. They are 98% human and 2% bird. Max and her friends are being hunted by the evil scientists that altered their DNA. They must struggle to survive and also find out more about their own origins.


Happy reading! If you read Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment, comment on this post and let me know how you liked it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also not a huge fantasy fan, but my friend told me it was the best book ever and I had to read it. It was a little hard to get into, but once I got past that, I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to read the second book!